Wednesday, February 3, 2010

TV: "Lost": Last Season Premiere (02-02-10)

We've been without a television since the beginning of November, so we watched the much-anticipated Lost season opener at the house of some friends of ours (delicious brownies).
Like every time I've watched Lost, I didn't understand anything to what was happening. (In a nutshell: Locke isn't really himself, 'cause he's dead; Jacob is God-like but gets killed nevertheless; Sayid dies but -just kiddin'- he wasn't really dead after-all; various alternate reality situations run parallel to each other, etc.)
I did these drawings in my sketchbooks during the show.

3 comments:

  1. I don't watch the show, so not familiar with nay of the actors, but you sketches have lots of life in them. Nice work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely sketches and very nice facial expression :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice sketches -- recognizable! I find it incredibly difficult to sketch figures from TV. I especially like Hurley!

    ReplyDelete