Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Haircut Anxieties (05-03-11)

I dread getting a haircut, because I'm afraid that my hair will look like a disaster, no matter what is done to it.
 Although I got a lot of hair, it's pretty fine. It gets static electricity, lays flat on top of my head, and I look like those people in science demonstrations whose hair flies straight up. So, I will give the hairstylist very detailed descriptions of what I DON'T want, and what I do want...then, as she gets to cutting my hair, I will spend the entire time worried and anguished over the results. Finally, when the results look like the minute description I gave of what I didn't want, I feel obligated to praise the hairstyle, even though I hate it. Then, I have to silently suffer over my looks for another six weeks or so later, then go through this all over again.


I hate my hair!
Anxious moments

No comments:

Post a Comment