Thursday, June 23, 2011

Diet Workshop at New Seasons (06-23-11)

It's not that I eat poorly, - because I don't -, but I can't seem to lose any weight, EVER, and after a recent conversation with a massage therapist, I decided to make an effort at eating healthy foods and to start by attending one of the classes offered by New Seasons, to learn more about anti-inflammatory diets.
I tried to take notes but, as usual, I ended up drawing... Some pleasantly puzzling information I overheard (probably due to my not paying close attention) was that butter is good for you. Now, that was great news to me, since I've been feeling guilty all these years for slathering it with jam on sandwiches! Better not trust my ears though, and read the copious amount of information that was provided...

No comments:

Post a Comment